Thank you for completing the Child Care Application.
A Boys & Girls Clubs of Providence staff member
will be calling you to CONFIRM your child’s slot.
Capacity will be LIMITED at each location.
We are proud to offer a safe welcoming space for your children ages Kindergarten through 12 years old at the Fox Point, South Side, and Wanskuck Clubhouses. We will be adhering to the social distancing requirement and keep our Clubs sanitized and clean.
Additional details you need to know prior to your child’s arrival at the designated Club.
2. Medical Authorization Form needs to be completed only if your child requires prescription medication to be administered during her/his time at the Club. The original prescribed medicine container must accompany this form.
3. School Dismissal – Parent Permission Form is required for the parent/guardian to complete for your child(ren) to be dismissed from school and participate in the after school program at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Providence. Please complete and press submit. If you have any questions or issues completing this form, please contact your Club Director or call (401) 444-0750.
Here are some things you should know:
- A COVID-19 Screening Form will be provided to you arrive each day your child attends the Club to be completed. We ask you bring your own pen for sign-in/sign-out procedures.
- When dropping off/picking up your child, please know that for safety no parents or visitors are allowed inside the building. Please keep a 6-foot distance from other families. You will have to sign in/sign out your child. Click here for details to families.
- Students will be placed in groups of no more than 10. Ratio is 10 children to 1 staff member.
- If your child becomes ill, s/he will be placed in a separate room, and a call to the guardian will be made for pick up. Someone must be available to pick up the child immediately in this case.
- Your child must be prepared to go outside if weather allows.
- Our buildings are sanitized nightly. There will be cleaning supplies in each room. Staff will be disinfecting bathrooms, knobs and handles throughout the day.
- Please let your child know that s/he will be required to wash her/his hands multiple times a day, including but not limited to arriving at the Club, coming in from outside, going to the bathroom, and before eating.
Most importantly, we are here to make sure your child has fun in a safe nurturing place.
Fox Point Club phone: (401) 444-0758 South Side Club phone: (401) 444-0766
Wanskuck Club phone: (401) 444-0762
Questions or concerns? Call (401) 444-0750 to speak with our Chief Executive Officer, Nicole R. Dufresne.